Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my remaining balance?
- Cheque Payable to MR GUY PARTRIDGE (Cheque must be received 30 days before date of event or wedding)
- Online Payment via website, premierbeats.co.uk (payments proceeded via PayPal) (Pay Balance can be found under client area) *There will be a£10 charge for using this service for paying remaining balance, there will be no charge for deposit payments.
- Bank Transfer (details of bank transfer are below)
- PayPal payment via your own account. (Please send payment to firstname.lastname@example.org) *There will be a £10 charge for using this service.For example, if your remaining balance is £200 please send payment of £210. You avoid this charge by selecting friends or family payments.
- Pay by Phone, call us on 07872 326085. *There will be a £10 charge for using this service for paying remaining balance, there will be no charge for deposit payment
When do I pay my remaining balance?
Your remaining balance must be paid at least 21 days before your event. Your remaining balance can be paid anytime that suits you as long as its 21 days before your event. We recommend paying within 3 months of your event date. You can also pay in parts monthly or a plan that best suits you.
Are my payments I have made refundable if I cancel my event
-Your requested deposit you paid when booking Premier Beats Entertainment, unfortunately this will not be refundable. Your deposit is used for admin work such as writing up confirmation letters, holding and securing your date, & time spent communicating and working with you the client.
– If you cancel within the 21 days but before 14 days of event date you are eligible for 50% refund for remaining balance after deposit payment. Please note if you have held a client meeting £25 will be deducted off your refund per meeting.
– If you cancel within 14 days of your event no refund will be made.
Can I extend the night if I haven’t booked you past the booked hours?
Yes. Premier Beats Entertainment first needs to confirm with the venue that they are happy to continue with our service. Premier Beats Entertainment also needs to be available as another event booking may be after your booking. Costs are below.
- £35 per hour past the hours booked if before 12:00AM
- £55 per hour past the hours booked if after 12:00AM
Do you have equipment PAT tested?
Yes. Equipment is PAT tested by a qualified PAT tester, which is renewed every 12 months.
Do you have any Public Liability Insurances
Yes. Premier Beats Entertainment has a license that covers up to £2 million pounds, which is renewed every 12 months.
Will I receive a receipt at the end of the night?
Please ask when booking us if you would like a receipt. The receipt will then be given to you on the night of your party or by email.
The venue room is upstairs, will there be an extra charge?
Yes, if the venue is upstairs there will be an extra charge of £25. If the venue room is on the ground floor no extra charge will be made. The total price will be quoted before you book.