Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pay my remaining balance?
- Cheque Payable to PREMIER BEATS ENTERTAINMENT (Cheque must be received 30 days before date of event or wedding)
- Online Payment via website, premierbeats.co.uk (payments proceeded via PayPal) (Pay Balance can be found under client area) *There will be a £10 charge for using this service for paying remaining balance, there will be no charge for deposit payments.
- Bank Transfer (details of bank transfer are below)
- PayPal payment via your own account. (Please send payment to email@example.com) *There will be a £10 charge for using this service.For example, if your remaining balance is £200 please send payment of £210. You avoid this charge by selecting friends or family payments.
- Pay by Phone, call us on 07872 326085. *There will be a £10 charge for using this service for paying remaining balance, there will be no charge for deposit payment
When do I pay my remaining balance?
Your remaining balance must be paid at least 21 days before your event. Your remaining balance can be paid anytime that suits you as long as its 21 days before your event. We recommend paying within 3 months of your event date. You can also pay in parts monthly or a plan that best suits you.
Are my payments I have made refundable if I cancel my event
-Your requested deposit you paid when booking Premier Beats Entertainment, unfortunately this will not be refundable. Your deposit is used for admin work such as writing up confirmation letters, holding and securing your date, & time spent communicating and working with you the client.
– If you cancel within the 21 days but before 14 days of event date you are eligible for 50% refund for remaining balance after deposit payment. Please note if you have held a client meeting £25 will be deducted off your refund per meeting.
– If you cancel within 14 days of your event no refund will be made.
Can I extend the night if I haven’t booked you past the booked hours?
Yes. Premier Beats Entertainment first needs to confirm with the venue that they are happy to continue with our service. Premier Beats Entertainment also needs to be available as another event booking may be after you’re booking. Costs are below.
- £50 per hour past the hours booked if before 12:00AM
- £150 per hour past the hours booked if after 12:00AM
Do you have equipment PAT tested?
Yes. Equipment is PAT tested by a qualified PAT tester, which is renewed every 12 months.
Do you have any Public Liability Insurances
Yes. Premier Beats Entertainment has a license that covers up to £5 million pounds, which is renewed every 12 months.
The venue room is upstairs, will there be an extra charge?
Normally no if theres a lift, is there is no lift then there will be a charge of anything between £25 and £150 depending on how good or bad the loading is. This is be quoted before you book.